Friday, August 13, 2004

Statement (Declaração de Intenções)


I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
(...)

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb, I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks, Bitch

3 Comments:

At 14/8/04 07:33, Blogger Jay said...

Obrigado...

Onde posso arranjar um taxi?

That's all the Portuguese I know. (Actually, I don't know any Portuguese, I was trying to look up Thank you, and all I found was, "Thanks, where can I get a taxi."

I truly appreciate your comments. I don't get many.

I've always liked this song. Makes a great profile.

A chave fica comigo quando sair ou deixo na portaria?

Ate breve

-Jay

 
At 15/8/04 07:04, Blogger Lioness said...

See, I knew I liked you, LOL!

A praça de táxis é já ali à frente, podes deixar as chaves comigo que eu depois entrego.

 
At 17/8/04 23:47, Blogger notgeert said...

by the way, Neverending Story is a fucking great book. Not long enough, tho :) Have you read Momo, also by Ende? amazingly wonderful.

ciao,
geert
http://geerts.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home