Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Where Portuguese Rules 101


(J., here goes!)

Portuguese is spoken in:

- Portugal
- Brazil (Brasil)
- Cape Verde (Cabo Verde)
- S. Tome and Prince (S. Tomé e Príncipe)
- Angola
- Mozambique (Moçambique)
- Guinea Bissau (Guiné Bissau)
- Some in Goa
- Some in Macau
- Some in East Timor (Timor Lorosae) (should you have happened to stumble upon this post, please see East Timor will NEVER be defeated!. They deserve it.)

No animals were harmed in the reading of this message. Some egos may have been.

2 Comments:

At 18/8/04 05:20, Blogger Jay said...

Seriously, how did you get so freaking smart? Like, I always concidered myself a fairly intelligent guy, but your knowledge of everything is so beyond my comprehension.

Some of these places I've never even heard of.

I'm not going to comment on the next post. There really is no comment that would ever do it justice.

Your passion is enchanting.

Off to eat some peanutbutter and jelly now.

(I have no ego, so no harm done.)

 
At 18/8/04 05:23, Blogger Jay said...

A Pat Conroy fan...

You just keep getting better and better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home