Monday, November 15, 2004

Who says I'm an ungrateful cow?

You know what makes me sad?

Of all the people linking to me (yes, they ARE legion, stop laughing this instant) some link to “Lioness” - which is fine; some link to “Lioness Pride” - which is so very wrong, it’s just an URL though I like the double meaning and there’s a post somewhere re my alias; some link to “Which Surprised Her” - which is v properly done.

But.

It’s not "Which Surprised Her”, is it? It’s "Which Surprised Her.” See the full stop there, the tiny tiny full stop? It’s a very important one.

I’m just saying.

9 Comments:

At 16/11/04 04:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not ungrateful. Just picky. Thank god someone has standards in this grammatically impoverished world.

 
At 16/11/04 09:42, Blogger squarepeg said...

not picky -- PEDANTIC. (now I know the real reason you like me!)

 
At 16/11/04 11:41, Blogger Lioness said...

Punctuation.IS.important! See???

 
At 16/11/04 15:32, Blogger Unbelonger said...

"I’m just saying."

So what are you saying?

PS: Did you receive my StrikeThru tags advice?
AND WHO SAYS YOU'RE AN UNGRATEFUL COW?! W H O ? !
I WANT NAMES, ADDRESSES, BLOOD- AND DNATYPES!

PPS: I think my link to you is the coolest.

 
At 16/11/04 17:59, Blogger Lioness said...

Oh it's American slang you twit! And yes, your link is very cool! I did get it and replied I didn't get it. Get online, dude [NOTE: US slang; address form used originally among Californian surfers, nowadays also adopted by smartasses od the Felidae family for ad lib use]

 
At 16/11/04 20:07, Blogger Lala said...

Could we use some more universal slang? We Canadians don't get it.

oh, my sidebar says Lioness Roars, usually right above Human Writes

 
At 17/11/04 01:25, Blogger Lioness said...

And how fitting, Lala Walla!

 
At 17/11/04 08:26, Blogger D.X. said...

sorry, i had to do it for consistency. i used the url for everyone else too.

 
At 17/11/04 11:01, Blogger Lioness said...

OH! So you are ONE OF THEM??? *KICK*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home