Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I need to write a post abt a little p*nis

I do. Abt a 10-year-old African boy's p*nis, cut off for tribal medicine a year ago. I've just come back from the airport, he's finally come in for a reconstruction, I'm still shell-shocked, from the horrifying details, from the cameras from all networks preying upon the kid, cameras all round, flashes, microphones in our faces, people following us everywhere, his misery for the world to see, face and all, we tried to remove the kid from the scrum and they kept following us, my face getting hotter and hotter, my ears burning, I need to write a post about a little boy's p*nis, he could use your help, but I don't know where to start, there's too much pain in this, I can't find the words, I can't bear it right now, I'm simply too inarticulate and this boy needs me not to be, I am so fucking broken by this. It's a post abt a little boy's p*nis. Someone give me strength please.