Sunday, October 03, 2004

Hey you, ISRAELIM! Yalla!

Tagidu li, what is this Israeli lurking on my obviously Israel-adoring blog AND NOT SAYING A WORD??? Afilu lo "ma hamatzav?"? O "kchi garinim" (ein po kmo baaretz)? I understand that is the whole point of lurking, YES, but what about an anonymous post? That too much to ask? NU? Ze lo ishi aval lo ba lachem?

The first one couldn't be bothered to spend more than 0:00 secs in here, the second visits 3 pages, reads for 1:20 min and exits as quietly as he entered. Don't you realise I have NO WAY of finding out who you are, so YOU'RE SAFE?

Oof.

Beseder, al taasu li tovot. Anyway, bruchim habaim even if you don't writim a word.

2 Comments:

At 3/10/04 09:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh ... uh ... uh .... you mean me? *looking around anxiously*

Yikes! nivhalti!! lama at tso'eket??

purr...purrrr... nice kitty ....

like your blog,
and this is me:
http://squarepeginisrael.blogspot.com

 
At 4/10/04 12:49, Blogger Lioness said...

Uallah! Look who showed up! Very nice of you to respond to my plea and with URLs at that! Todah rabah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home