Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The thing with feathers

On a brighter note, my colleagues were discussing the elections this morning. They're on average 20 years old. They were reasonably well informed and were hoping for a miracle, really. It gave me hope to see kids this age take such an interest in politics, and foreign one at that. They absolutely know that those voting Americans were making decisions for more than just themselves.

And now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll go dance me some mean salsa, I’ve had enough of this beautiful world for today.

Bring on the sweaty, grinding men.

4 Comments:

At 4/11/04 23:43, Blogger ED said...

Then you'd be oh so pleased to see the debates that go on in Julians during the lunch hour... =)

 
At 5/11/04 18:46, Blogger CarpeDM said...

I could go for some sweaty, grinding men myself. It might distract me from the fact that over half of my country is stupid, ignorant, warmongering bigots.

 
At 5/11/04 20:14, Blogger D.X. said...

http://www.sorryeverybody.com

 
At 6/11/04 19:03, Blogger elswhere said...

Yeah, the elections sucked. On the other hand, a lot more people voted, which may be a good thing in the long run. Though not if they're all evangelical Christians.

*Sigh* 4 years to work on that...

p.s. loved your comment on Chez Miscarriage.

--a fellow snarky psoriatic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home