Sunday, December 12, 2004

I couldn't edit my profile so here it is, w/ groveling unapologies from the management:

Is it BIG ENOUGH for Your-Royal-Highnesses now? I know I said i'd come out but this is ridiculous. And a) it was dark on purpose and b) YES, I KNEW! You think you might be able to live with it for a little while longer or must I go buy a dig cam-cum-scanner this minuteI really have no other .jpg pic you know.


Did you get your stories together beforehand or decide to mob me independently? WHINERS. And stop giving me grief about the one eye only, nothing I can do about it, I swear I'll upload both of them next time. But note: the left one is just like the one you do see.


Oh shut up.

9 Comments:

At 12/12/04 16:50, Blogger Ed said...

Wow! A few words that come to mind: beautiful, sexy, enigmatic.

If the offers of marriage don't come flooding in I will be very surprised.

 
At 12/12/04 21:06, Blogger Lioness said...

Er, thanks but this is really a very VERY good pic, IRL I'm not quite like this.

 
At 12/12/04 21:22, Blogger CarpeDM said...

Oh, hush. You're gorgeous. And I mean both picture and personality wise.

 
At 12/12/04 21:24, Blogger Ed said...

Who's whining? How can anyone find fault with this fantastic photo?

 
At 12/12/04 21:33, Blogger Lioness said...

DM, sweetie, YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ME!!! But love the loyalty, how could I not. :DDD
Ed, when this pic was in my profile pic it was TOO small and who could see a thing. The one there now, forever it seems, is TOO dark. And I only have ONE eye which, I'm told, causes "pissiness". Pissyness? The act of being "pissy".

 
At 12/12/04 21:43, Blogger Lord Chimmy said...

You may be pissy, but your blog made me laugh.

 
At 12/12/04 21:46, Blogger Lord Chimmy said...

The pirate look is cool anyway.

 
At 13/12/04 15:06, Blogger Ana said...

I really like this picture, you look beautiful.

 
At 17/12/04 20:53, Blogger SavtaDotty said...

A regula Moshee Dayan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home