Wednesday, December 08, 2004

What's up Pussy Cat

I am an idiot. AN IDIOT!

I think I may have found part of the reason for my rampant insomnia last night (till after 9 am)[the rest is a secret]. I forgot to eat all day. I FORGOT TO EAT, how dementeder can I go? I only had a small bag of crisps. And guess what? It's almost 8 pm now and I'VE FORGOTTEN TO EAT TODAY AS WELL! *coughs up furball in disgust*

Oy.

S
omeone give me a huge *KICK* please. And drag me by the hair across the floor while you’re at it, I fully deserve it rough.

4 Comments:

At 8/12/04 20:29, Blogger brooksba said...

Lioness,

I can understand this one. I don't know if it was just that you were busy and forgot to eat, but I do it all the time. And I hate this fact. Then I realize it about 3 minutes before I want to go to bed and that's just not a good time to eat. I hope you remember today and going forward.

Beth

 
At 8/12/04 20:48, Blogger Lioness said...

Well good bcs you're going to get it: *KICK*! Funny person, who are you and what did you do to my friend? Dahling, I don't have mood swings, my rants are shit-inspired, not swing-inspired (and I'm monogamic too), stop projecting you freak of nature! You will SO regret this post when you come, I'll be here to remind you of EVERYTHING. *grins placidly and Cheshire-like* Oh yes I will.

 
At 8/12/04 21:09, Blogger Lioness said...

And why you're NOT STUDYING I'll nnever know.

 
At 10/12/04 00:44, Blogger CarpeDM said...

Silly Lioness.

You must eat. I need you to be somewhat sane. Especially since I'm not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home