Thursday, September 23, 2004

I am a StarShield Dragon. Could you tell?


Take a good look at stunning MOI!



Let's dissect a bit, shall we. (My remarks are in red, should you be somewhat dense; links are blue)

"In the war between good and evil, StarShield Dragons take the side of the noble and good (Excellent!) When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book. (Someone needs to take a proper look at my inner dragon) As far as magical tendancies (Tendencies. My inner dragon ain't no spelling bee.), a StarShield Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....During combat situations, a true StarShield Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.... (er... Is my English failing me? Have my mythical nares got a whiff of contradiction?) (Native-speakers, wouldn't "defeat ... through" be more appropriate here?) The StarShield Dragon appears as the darkest midnight blue, with each of it's (its!!!) scales containing small reflective shards that refract and concentrate light into small star-like beams. StarShield dragons are fast graceful creatures. (Oh stop!) StarShield dragons often make their homes in remote areas, often in the far north or south where the weather is cold (Hot! Where the weather is boiling hot!) and human settlements are few and far between. These dragons are nocturnal. They mostly keep their distance from humans (What a beastly thing to say! I am an absolute party butterfly.), and spend their time enjoying the comforts of nature. (All those divine round-shaped moss beds) StarShield dragons see well at night (It would, in fact, be fair to say they are among the few nocturnal beings that do see at night) and can sometimes be seen hunting during a full moon. StarShield dragons are mysterious in nature (*coy eyelash-batting*) and seem to have a direct link with the universe about them, they are known far and wide as the bringers of good fortune. This Dragon's favourite (humour me) elements are: open spaces, opals, and wisdom." (Broad shoulders don't hurt either)

Most importantly - and this is me again, dense person - there's a tiny, bi-horned, armed git on my back. WHY?

7 Comments:

At 23/9/04 04:37, Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 23/9/04 04:43, Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 23/9/04 04:44, Blogger Lioness said...

Cryptorchidism is nothing to be ashamed of, really, and is rather easily corrected nowadays. I advise it most emphatically.

Thank you so much for visiting my site. I will not reciprocate, I'm afraid. Blue+red is a tad too naff, wouldn't you say? So tiresome to the eye.

 
At 23/9/04 04:47, Blogger Lioness said...

(Oh bugger it! To those upon whom I inflict the same pains: I promise one day I'll stop these trebbled comments.)

 
At 24/9/04 03:36, Blogger CarpeDM said...

What a jerk. He's done two posts on how clever he is and how people come to look at his blog now because he's so clever and that makes his hit counter go up. Wow. That makes you a man, having that hit counter go up.

I guess I'd rather have a few people read my blog, I read theirs, we have fun talking back and forth than have 100 hits in one day by people who want to kick my ass.

Oh, and may I say what a lovely insult that was? Granted, I had to do a search to figure out what you were talking about but, still, beautiful.

 
At 24/9/04 03:55, Blogger Lioness said...

That was the strategy, it being forced to chose btwn ignorance and having to work for its money. What are the odds that something with such egoic deficiencies will NOT come back and check for damage? (Hi, It. *Cheery wave*)As we say here, its like these we eat for breakfast.

 
At 24/9/04 04:01, Blogger Lioness said...

And dahling, maybe its hit counter is the only thing going up. Hey It, best of British then. There are also medical treatments for THAT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home