Monday, October 11, 2004

In case you were wondering about my country

I am NOT one of those people who love to badmouth their country. It doesn't give me real pleasure to acknowlegde that it has become the pits, the absolute pits - and it's no joke when I say we have slid into Morocco and are now North Africa's greatest power. It rather makes me want to weep.

For those of you who are curious, this is a fine metaphor:

I am a Portuguese virus, but due to poor technology and lack of money in my country I am unable to do anything to your computer.

So please be kind and delete an important file in your system and then forward me to other users.


Thank you so much.

2 Comments:

At 12/10/04 11:23, Blogger Lioness said...

Congrats, Self, you've just become one of those people wwho comment on their own blogs - and one of those who chuckles while doing it too!

FYI, I just wanted to let you know that this metaphor kicks ass, the more I read it the brillianter - yes yes, brillianter - it gets! Seriously. You'd have to be Portuguese to fully appreciate its glouriousness but you're not. And that, right now, is a very good thing.

 
At 14/10/04 01:34, Blogger Firebear said...

This is good. Thanks for the book recommendation too. I had heard all the rumors and news stories on this disappearance, but never had read the story. Living near East Lansing and knowing the landmarks helps also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home