Sunday, March 13, 2005

And The Mare It Rode In On

Tonight I was woken up at 3 am by the dog, she was barking furiously and at first I thought someone was trying to break in. When I woke up I was actually sitting up in bed, screaming NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Then I remembered what I'd been dreaming of. I was having a nightmare abt Uzi, a truly unbearable dream. And I realised I'd woken up wondering, as I so often do during my waking hours, if he was very frightened, if he suffered for very long when that unimagineably monstruous wall of water fell on him and swallowed him whole and threw him about and eventually killed him but not fast enough, surely not fast enough - and that's why I was screaming. And for a moment I was sorry there were no burglars bcs it's just things you know, who the fuck cares abt them.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 13/3/05 21:37, Blogger Kristin said...

Oh Johnny...I am so sorry. I do wish I could do something to help.

BTW, thanks for the blogger tech help.

 
At 14/3/05 14:39, Blogger Ana said...

I don't know what to say. Is there anything I can do?

Um grande abraço

 
At 14/3/05 19:33, Blogger Serialangel said...

I don't know how I could possibly help, for I have never been even close to your situation. All I can say is to keep going, have your friends care for you - like I do, and have some hot ribeana. With cinnamon. If I'm trying to avoid chocolate, thats what I always do...hugs, hun. xx

 
At 14/3/05 19:39, Blogger Serialangel said...

Sorry - my computer was messing up and I keep clicking on publish, whoops, hun.

 
At 15/3/05 01:13, Blogger Dale said...

Hugs. I know, hon. I know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home