Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Inglish Quis blahblah - NOT

There was a post here but I deleted it, along w the What's Yellow, Arboreal and Very Very Dangerous riddle post. PLIM! Because they were [*shudder*] boring. Painfully so. So boring, SO BLOODY BOOOORING! English Quiz blahblah grammar mistakes blahblah medical blogs blahblah may the Shwartz be w you blahblah. *coughs up disgusted furball*

*sigh*

HELP!

Remember when I had fun in this blog? Anyone? I don't know how to write me anymore! IT'S GONE!!! I re-read So Sexy It Hurts. WHO WROTE THAT and WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER? Why is she booooring now? You want I should smack you? ARGH! *insert sound of self-daggering*

Have you seen our Snarkiness*?

Bigger than average size, well-groomed, healthy, glistening fangs. Answers to whistling though not always politely. Very un-PC. Last seen at the end of December. Bobbing. Please help bring Snarky-Pooh home to us.

We miss our gonads.

*Would you believe I first wrote “Snarkiness lost at sea”??? Then I had to laugh really, bcs it’s funny. Padded-cell funny. [Which may also account for the bobbing bit) Considering the D-Soap Opera of Yore - oh no wait, not of yore, of YORE'S TRULY *cackle cackle cackle*

Oh hell.

For the love of God why are you still here??? Go read some terribly testosteronic author as I quietly wither from penis envy. I do miss my balls.

6 Comments:

At 9/3/05 20:01, Blogger Serialangel said...

Hi. Just commenting to say thanks for your hug, that I hope you'll be okay and to let you know I'm reading...oh, and I couldn't use your link, whats the URL?

 
At 9/3/05 20:05, Blogger brooksba said...

Hi Johnny,

I completely agree about the spelling errors. It's the ones that just don't care that bother me. Ugh.

I have never been a Star Wars fan either. I do, however; remember Spaceballs and enjoying the humor in that a little bit.

Love you!

Beth

 
At 9/3/05 21:57, Blogger Dale said...

I read those posts, and I wasn't bored. I'd like to propose an alternative explanation -- rather than that the posts are boring -- that *you're* bored by your own posts, because you're tired of being yourself at the moment, and would rather be someone else. But you can't expect us to be bored, because we don't want you to be anyone else.

The evidence, I think, is in favor of my explanation. Because after all, we *are* all still here. If we were bored we would have wandered off, right? I mean, we can't *all* be hanging around out of highminded charity.

Try to bore me. I dare you. Bet you can't do it :-)

 
At 10/3/05 03:09, Blogger Lord Chimmy said...

Heck, one day I made an impulsive random turn and ended up here...I've been stuck ever since ;)

 
At 10/3/05 03:29, Blogger Kristin said...

I completely agree with what Dale said.

 
At 10/3/05 11:57, Blogger Ana said...

I think Dale has a point. So you bore yourself?? Welcome to my world! I wonder why people read my blog (you included) all the time.
I'm not bored. Anyone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home