Friday, April 01, 2005

Won't you entertain me?

Small post just to let you know I'm par-ti-ci-pa-ting in something (I'll link later to everything and everyone and explain properly). I've entered The Interview Game and Udge (An Udge and a Wink) has assigned me 5 questions:

1- How could anybody possibly get lost in her own room?
2 - Who (or what) gives you strength?
3 - Which of your own habits annoys you most in other other people?
4 - Which language will you learn next, and why?
5 - What would prevent you from opening a branch of the RSPCA in Portugal?
6 -Bonus question: Describe the treat(s) you're going to give yourself when the exams are over.

I particularly want to throttle him over a specific one, try and guess. Bloody hell. But right now I am too knackered to even be able to write coherently. If you ever wrote an exam in Pharmacology, you'll understand why. If not, one more reason to Praise The Lord and wave your rattlesnake around. So expect posting. Rather, expect HEAPS of posting - bcs I can't possibly be expected to tackle it all in one go can I. I'll have to go on and on as I'm wont to won't I. [Wont, won't - cute. Unintended but briefly bemusing]

Thank you so much for the bonus, Udge. (No really. EVERYONE ELSE GOT ONLY FIVE QUESTIONS!!!) I'll probably answer it post-fact but hell, I'm grateful I'm still mildly coherent after three exams in as many days and especially this - view literally VERY SMALL sample -:

ÁCIDO CLAVULÂNICO ( Clavulanato de Potássio), SULBACTAM, CEFALOSPORINAS CEFALOTINA4 CEFAZOLINA; CEFALORIDINA; CEFALEXINA (1ª Geração), CEFOXITINA; CEFACLOR (2ª Geração) CEFIXIMA; CEFOTAXIMA; CEFATRIAZONA (3ª Geração) MONOBACTAMOS, AZTREONAM TETRACICLINAS CLOROTETRACICLINA (Aureomicina) TETRACICLINA P.D. Tetracina) OXITETRACICLINA (Terramicina; Geomicina; Terrafungina) DEMECLOCINA; DOXICICLINA; ROLITETRACICLINA;METACICLINA; MINOCICLINA. CLORANFENICOL AMINOGLICOSÍDEOS EXTREPTOMICINA; DI-HIDRO-ESTREPTOMICINA; CANAMICINA; GENTAMICINA; NETILMICINA; TOBRAMICINA; NEOMICINA. AMICACINA; NETILMICINA. MACRÓLIDOS: ERITROMICINA; ESPIRAMICINA; OLEANDOMICINA


And Drugs? Up your broad spectrum. You heard me, that's right. DON'T MAKE ME SPELL RE-SIS-TAN-CE!

8 Comments:

At 1/4/05 19:46, Blogger Udge said...

I gave you more questions 'cause I like you better ;-) It's like getting a bigger piece of cake.

 
At 1/4/05 20:02, Blogger sirbarrett said...

I'm particularly interested in the answer to the bonus question. I don't know if you can have a valid justification for #1. Your flat has a layout that defies logic? Your bathroom is a wormhole? It's like: if I knew where I put my keys, don't you think I would be able to find them? Thanks for the sample of veterinarian jargon. I'll savour it.

 
At 1/4/05 20:53, Blogger brooksba said...

I can't wait to read your answers! It's fun.

I'm wishing you the best of luck for your exams. I know they're coming up fast.

Hugs!

Beth

 
At 1/4/05 21:00, Blogger Serialangel said...

Oh, I have exams coming up next month and I can't seem to park my arse down and revise. Exams are horrid really, thats the only answer for it. It'll be cool to see your answers, can't wait :)

 
At 1/4/05 23:44, Blogger Diana said...

Huh. I can't speak Portie but i can read Portie-Pharm. Why does that chill me to the marrow? So glad you finally have a hiatus. Time to dump some of that hard-earned learning. Spring cleaning of the cranium. It's not like you will use it all anyway, right?

 
At 2/4/05 10:55, Blogger Unbelonger said...

1- How could anybody possibly get lost in her own room?

ANSWER: It's a big room

2 - Who (or what) gives you strength?

ANSWER: Spinach (I also smoke pipe)

3 - Which of your own habits annoys you most in other other people?

ANSWER: Thinking I'm clever when I'm actually an idiot.

4 - Which language will you learn next, and why?

ANSWER: C++. Because it rocks.

5 - What would prevent you from opening a branch of the RSPCA in Portugal?

ANSWER: 'Cause I'm too late. My mom's already started one.

 
At 2/4/05 14:57, Blogger CarpeDM said...

That's what you have to learn? Oh, my God. You are a brave, brave woman. I am amazed.

Hey, I would get lost in my room if I didn't have the path. Oh, my God. I have become my mother.

 
At 3/4/05 01:02, Blogger Amyesq said...

That sounds QUITE heinous. I get lost in my room all the time. It is big, ensuite, and VERY dark at night. Can't tell you the things I have bumped into. Good luck in your exams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home