Tuesday, March 15, 2005

What you should never do when you have a really bad migraine

Ring your friends to invite them to your birthday - and that needs to be done, migraine or no migraine, bcs you need to give them some notice - so you're using your adress book and after ST comes UV, even a tot would know that but not you, NOT YOU you stupid twat, you weren't thinking so you absent-mindedly flip the page and there in all its glory you see:

Uzi Saghi
Kibbutz Horshim
00972-3-9386###

And did you know that a robust crying fit will do nothing for the pain but increase it SO VERY MUCH? If you'll excuse me now, I'd go and kick myself but the throbbing is taking care of that so instead I'll just go and try not to puke my guts out.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 15/3/05 23:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things like that take still my breath away. I'm so sorry.

You're in my thoughts.
Danae

 
At 15/3/05 23:41, Blogger paulmonster said...

Ach, I'm so sorry, too.

 
At 15/3/05 23:41, Blogger Dale said...

Oh, hon. Yeah. Yesterday I came unexpectedly across a picture of a friend I lost twenty years ago, and suddenly my face was working, and I had to get up and walk away.

 
At 16/3/05 10:18, Blogger Ana said...

Damn. I'm so sorry.

Um grande abraço
Ana

 
At 16/3/05 19:52, Blogger brooksba said...

Johnny,

I'm so sorry. It's hard when reminders keep popping up, yet, sometimes the reminders are needed. They are hard to deal with.

Love,

Beth

 
At 16/3/05 19:52, Blogger brooksba said...

Johnny,

I'm so sorry. It's hard when reminders keep popping up, yet, sometimes the reminders are needed. They are hard to deal with.

Love,

Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home