Saturday, May 14, 2005

Ein li milim

I have no words. How can I tell you how much it meant to me? Please know that I am, and will forever be, profoundly grateful to you. Please KNOW this. This has been the most enormous gift. Lila has shown my blog to his mum and his aunt. She thinks the comments may have helped a bit, as much as anything can these days. In your generosity you've helped me too, w every new comment I realised I needed to be reminded myself. This is my Tig:



Uzi Profile


My Tig will be remembered, he will. You will remember as well. These are all good tears now, I promise you.

4-Leaf Clover, thank you for this. I keep going back to read it.

BZ, thank you for the butterflies you've given me. For saying you love how I talk abt him and I can, always. For noticing the radiance in his smile. For the shoulder of Orion.

[V., happy birthday sweetie. Thank you too for everything.]

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 14/5/05 10:36, Blogger brooksba said...

Uzi is beautiful. He lives on through you and you have shared so much of him. I feel as if I had known him and I will always remember him because of your words. Please, keep telling stories about him. Know that he has touched the hearts of so many.

Beijos.

 
At 14/5/05 14:39, Blogger lila said...

Your welcome Lioness--soon the memorys will bring smiles, while the tears will grow few...........

 
At 14/5/05 17:30, Blogger DeadBug said...

I wish I had the words to tell you how moved I am by your passion and sadness, and your neverending love for your Uzi. My heart breaks a little whenever I read about him, and I never know what to say.

Love to you,
Bugs

 
At 15/5/05 07:24, Blogger CarpeDM said...

I find myself thinking of Uzi at odd times now.

I wonder what he would think of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I think of him when I see butterflies.

I love reading the stories you tell about him. They make me laugh and cry.

I think he's here. I think he watches over you. I am positive he is sending you the butterflies and I love him for that.

Adoro-te

 
At 15/5/05 07:37, Blogger Lioness said...

Thank you. I hope soon comes... soon.

Beth, oh I will. As if I can help it.

DM, he wouldn't like it. I haven't seen it but he was an artistic snob - rather rare for a kibbutznik but there you go, he'd be annoyed at all the things missing and B.'s head being in the wrong place etc. he'd do the Camel hewing thing. I won't see it either, come to think of that.

E eu também, linda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home