Monday, May 01, 2006

Did I just hear Donald Trump say...

... My true apprenti??

Apprentus, apprenti - that's hysterical, what a brill sense of

(I ישה ישהק)

ככככככ !!!!!
חישעגד א5$#
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------

As you have NOT noticed then, I had a bit of a problem yesterday, i.e. my keyboard suddenly switching into Hebrew without any reason I could discern since I was inside the new post, writing it, and my not being able to change back into our alphabet at all so there was nothing left for me to do but publish and hope you'd all understand something was amiss, I thought it'd be obvious something was considering the very sudden lack of any sense whatsoever [say, What a brill sense of - and then the vortex], plus the Hebrew on everyone's screen but, apparently, I am thought to be the sort of mad as a hatter person who regularly breaks into foreign squiggle typing and loud exclamation points and very soon I'm bound to give in to the pressure and sTArT talKInG LIkE tHis, 2darling4words, and you'll have no one to blame but yourselves.

Bugger.

So yes, The Apprentice. I'm currently watching S5, don't know how many there are, and I'm addicted. Watching
is a loosely-employed term considering I don't have time to do much other than watch it in bed and fall asleep in the middle of it. The translation job? LALALAICAN'THEARYOU. Can't be arsed to talk abt it now, am valiantly trying to make it all go away. GO AWAY.

Thank you.

Trump's hairstyle and colour + rosebud mouth cause me pain though. Physical pain.

11 Comments:

At 2/5/06 02:59, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Will you be applying for the next one?

 
At 2/5/06 08:47, Blogger brooksba said...

I'm confused.

I do think the Trump phrase is funny, but what is with all the exclamation points?

 
At 2/5/06 13:54, Blogger SavtaDotty said...

Well I just figured if Donald Trump can start talking pseudo-latin, there's no reason why our very own Lioness can't start typing pseudo-hebrew! With enthusiastic punctuation too.

 
At 2/5/06 14:05, Blogger Diana said...

Trump's a freak. (Freakus? Freakium?)

 
At 2/5/06 14:30, Blogger Stacey said...

I am not much of a TV watcher, but have watched the last several seasons. Who do you want to win?

And I can't get over Trump's hair. Major YUCK!!

 
At 2/5/06 14:47, Blogger Lala said...

I just thought it was some code...meant for someone else. I think of you as cryptic..who am I to think anything else?

 
At 2/5/06 21:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, my dear, are a stronger woman than I.

Apprentus. The man is not only an eyesore, he's a brainsore.

 
At 2/5/06 22:18, Blogger Udge said...

... an did I just hear the woman who complains of insomnia say "and fall asleep in the middle of it" ????!!!

Hallelujah, we're saved: she's found the remedy.

 
At 3/5/06 07:05, Blogger Emanuel Ben-Zion said...

Trump rula!!!!

 
At 5/5/06 20:15, Blogger Udge said...

@Ed: oh well done!

 
At 11/5/06 18:42, Blogger CarpeDM said...

Goodness. He is a bit of a freak, isn't he? I can't watch him because the hair makes me crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home