Thursday, October 14, 2004

Speaking of addictions (ABUSIVE THREAT!)

... I just KNOW I will become addicted to my brand new FABULOUS GuestMap* so please please PLEASE at least make it worth my while! You CAN do it and REMAIN anonymous if that's your fetish. And Hungarian lurker - I'M TALKING TO YOU TOO!

Much obliged.

Listen people, click on the mappy thing ALREADY! It's a rectangular icon on the sidebar, to your right. THE FLOWERS LOOK SO PRETTY! Do it now OR ELSE I WILL [enter something very very bad]!!!

UPDATE
1 - Lo and behold, Hungy Lurky did pin a flag! Köszönöm szíves fáradozását, my good Hungarian. (Oy, a fenébe!) [I now KNOW who my Hungarian is and I'm not telling!]
2 - Oh hullo! The Portuguese have found me. And here I thought only my friend G. read this! Olá, Tuga! Vai um pastel de bacalhau?
3 - Got me a Kiwi, cool!
4 - And now a 1/4 of the Karok nation has joined our map!

2 Comments:

At 14/10/04 08:10, Blogger brooksba said...

Lioness,

I put a push-pin on the map.

I have Far From Perfect as a link on my blog. Here's the address: http://www.far-from-perfect.blogspot.com/

I love it. I don't comment often there, but I just have to check it out all the time. I feel good about the site.

 
At 14/10/04 23:41, Blogger Lala said...

I likee de mapee, can I pretend I'm from Finland?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home