Monday, October 25, 2004

Weekly Pro Bono

I've had a new idea: to sponsor a new blog every week, starting last Sunday. We are now hosting the Survival Guide to Homelessness.

If you've found interesting blogs, send me an email, go on. This could be fun.

(Oh oh and maybe we could even have an Award at the end of 3 months! And we could all dress up like grown-ups and go have dinner in some really brilliant place like Domino's, and maybe if you asked your parents really nicely they'd let you sleep over and all that and we could have a hen party! I'd invite the boys too but Mummy wouldn't much care for that so sorry. But she'll let us stay up till one!!!)

2 Comments:

At 25/10/04 19:28, Blogger Mobile Homemaker said...

Wow! I'm honored, Lioness. Truly. Thanks for making mine your blog of the week. It's just getting started, and I feel the muse moving in to live with me for a couple of months, so I hope you and your friends will keep an eye on my blog. My goal is to have a book to publish by the first of next year.

Michael

 
At 26/10/04 22:28, Blogger squarepeg said...

Great idea, Lioness! I checked out his site and it's fascinating. You are the Queen of the Jungle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home