Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Your very own Agony Aunt

I have joined Dany's blog at his instigation (read COERCION). He needed a feminine touch. I can now be found there as well (posts are the same ones you find here with one introductory exception but come over to say hallo anyway).
This means that if I don't post here for a while it's not bcs I'm busy with school or copy-editing, no. It's because I'm over there vacuuming, reorganising the furniture, putting up frilly Laura Ashley curtains and keeping the toilet lid down.

1 Comments:

At 23/10/04 20:29, Blogger Unbelonger said...

This is not what I meant when I said I needed a feminine touch. The vacuuming, yes, the devious nasty comments on your own blog, NO.
Nasty, tricksy Lioness. Always criticizing us, isn't she, preciousssss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home