Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Her place is in Paradise

Her place is in Paradise.

This is very disturbing. I followed the link from Israelpundit and could not believe it. Vey upsetting. WHO FORCES CHILDREN TO SEE THIS??? Another bombing in TA. In the busiest market of the city. A 16-year-old bomber. Whose mother is angry because it wasn't right. He was too young. They should have used someone older, an adult who could understand his actions. I don't know that it will ever be over. The mentality gap is just too horrendous. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry.

2 Comments:

At 3/11/04 06:56, Blogger brooksba said...

Lioness,

This was hard to look at. I find it so disturbing that this was shared with children.

Beth

 
At 5/11/04 18:41, Blogger CarpeDM said...

This is awful. How horrible that this is given to children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home