Friday, November 19, 2004

Passive-Aggressive is the New Black

Why do I see a WHOLE LOT OF GREYNESS ONLY when I try to open this post by clicking on the sidebar link?

Why am I unable to access the comments of said post when I scroll down?

Why doesn't anyone comment anymore?

Why CAN'T people comment bcs they keep getting the grey screens???

Why can't I view my source code or anyone else's for the matter?

Why am I getting bloggy grief again?

Why hasn't Danny fixed it yet?

Why am I boring now that I finally have time to post?

Why am I assuming I WASN'T before?

Why is my TV remote dead?

Why does my hair look such a fright?

Why can't I sleep - AGAIN?

Why are there radios linked to toilet lids?

Why can't I imagine a new colour?

Why don't I even feel like reading?

Why, have I been taken ill?

Why is Will & Grace taking such a long time to start?

Why do possum females have two uteri?

(Why, is it fun to have a forked penis?)

Why are Aussie, Kiwi, South-African and Posh accents so bloody hot?

Why does a dark Spaniard speaking Spanish make my knees go weak?

Why, while we're at it, are ALL the men in a 30 km radius SO.FUCKING.DULL?

Why don't you just shoot me now?

Why - and this one I TRULY NEED TO KNOW - is Dr. Luka NOT HERE right now? My stethoscope is oh so pretty.


I blame YOU.

11 Comments:

At 19/11/04 05:13, Blogger JenP said...

Dear Lioness,

I once helped a hedgehog get better and in the course of it's treatment we had to bathe it several times to get the flaky skin off so new quills could grow. And for whatever reason the warm water would excite the poor boy so much that his horribly LARGE FORKED PENIS would shoot out and I would nearly faint because it was so freaking scary and horrifying and yet...we all couldn't stop looking. So. Damn. Weird.

I for one am happy men are forked-penis-less.

Having married a Kiwi and currently live in the Land of the Long White Cloud I would have to agree that accents are pretty amazing. Must be how a total computer geek landed me! ;)

I don't think you're boring Lioness. You rock.

 
At 19/11/04 05:32, Blogger Lioness said...

Where are THE PICS is what I want to know!!!

 
At 19/11/04 06:02, Blogger brooksba said...

Hi Lioness,

I'm sorry I haven't commented lately. I tried to last night and I kept getting grey screens when I did. But it seems to be working for this post.

You are not boring. I think you are fun and exciting.

The whole forked penis thing is scary.

Beth

 
At 19/11/04 06:06, Blogger brooksba said...

Oh,

I tried to go and comment on the post about Fuji but I couldn't get into the comments. I just wanted to tell you, someone at my work today wanted to share good news because everyone only talks about bad things. He came up to me with an article about Fuji and I was excited to let him know I had heard about this from you.

Beth

 
At 19/11/04 06:17, Blogger Lioness said...

Go on you teaser, tell me what they say! I haven't been able to find anything.

 
At 19/11/04 10:10, Blogger Ana said...

Well, I'm glad I didn't see that forked penis picture last night or I would have had nightmares for sure. On the other hand, I'm sorry I didn't see dr Luka's picture last night, I would've slept better. yummy!

 
At 20/11/04 02:23, Blogger Lioness said...

N., you little twit, if you read above post you'll realise I COULDN'T open some comments! So I coldn't POST ANY either. Hel-looooo!!!

*Scholarly voice* Bottlenose dolphins can be found in pretty much every ocean on earth. The Black Sea ones are the largest sized ones. Bcs of the cold water, see. Makes some things smaller, makes some things bigger.

 
At 20/11/04 13:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me that the forked penis isn't real. I actually screamed aloud when I saw the photo.

 
At 20/11/04 13:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and to see the young and even more drool-worthy Dr. Luka in his pre-ER days, check out the movie "Welcome to Sarajevo." Hot, hot, hot.

 
At 24/11/04 01:56, Blogger CarpeDM said...

I have no answers? Only questions?

Why would you think you are boring? Why did you say radios are linked to toilet lids? Why did that scare me? Why IS your TV remote dead? How does that make you feel?

Why, and this is important, can reading a post from you make me smile? Is it because you must be so very cool? I think it is?

 
At 24/11/04 02:17, Blogger Lioness said...

You're so perky and cheerleadery I may have to kick your ass to get you back to normal? You think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home