Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Lioness shakily presents...

... one reservation and one booked hotel.


Ooooof! You would NOT believe how frightful it was!!! Sucked rock majorly. The site would NOT take my card, flights were being sold out bfr my very eyes, it took 3 people in 2 continents and 3 different countries - er, and one functioning brain (Viscondessa's) - to do it, through the US. It was very very stressful, argh!!! Am fully knackered. Was woken up at 4 am after I'd fallen asleep at 2 am [yes, I actually FELL ASLEEP AT THAT HOUR for the first time in weeks and had to wake up to deal with winged business! *coughs up furball in disgust*) and it took forever and then it was 8.20 am already and had to stay up to MAKE SURE I'd confirm the reservation here on our end and Beth and DM are coming to visit in April and when the hell did my life become this exciting??? How did this happen exactly? Let's see...

Yes, I STARTED A BLOG didn't I!

Will be found flying into Toronto in 4 days. [Just scared myself a bit][A LOT] And blogging WILL continue from Canuckia, how could it not? Look under "SHE DIED OF EXPOSURE, WHICH DIDN'T SURPRISE HER ONE BIT." Ha!

Have snow clothes, will travel.

8 Comments:

At 22/12/04 08:04, Blogger brooksba said...

Lioness,

Awesome. I'm so thrilled for you. I cannot wait to hear the stories of your trip. Enjoy. Have the best time EVER! Stay warm. =)

Beth

 
At 22/12/04 10:03, Blogger Ana said...

Oh man I am so envious. Have lots of fun!

 
At 22/12/04 10:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, besides the obvious 2500 vs 1000 cash money that landed in your lap - don't you LOVE "found money," like the kind that you find in a jacket you haven't worn in months, or in a pair of jeans that you washed & folded away - what spurred this trip? And who are you visiting in Toronto?

A trip is ALWAYS a wonderful thing - wishing you an excellent journey and adventure!

Boulder

 
At 22/12/04 11:52, Blogger squarepeg said...

Where are the cats?
I only came to see the cats.
If there are no cats, I'm leaving.
On the mare I rode in on.

 
At 22/12/04 20:35, Blogger Dale said...

Remember, if you ramble over to the left edge of the continent, you have to come visit me, too!

 
At 23/12/04 00:52, Blogger Ed said...

Have a good trip, Lioness, and remember to pack the thermal undies.

 
At 23/12/04 06:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

L, dear, would love to email you, but see no link to do so. Go to T. Gorgeous & hit my name & it will link you to my addy, so you can initiate.

How long in Toronto? Details. Know you can't possibly be asleep, because I'm not..... :)

 
At 23/12/04 06:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, forgot to say it was me.... Bldr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home