Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Money in da house!

Yey bee-yeatches, money in da house!!! [How to spend it? How to spend it???]

Matter fact, this rappa lingo has me in its grip now, this bad yo, but now you’ll have to think twice before you fuck wit LIL LI-YO-NESS, but y'all knew that, yeah Snoop and Fabolous hang out tough and you KNOW ain't no other way to play the game the way I play, can't fake it, just break it, and when I take it, see I specialize in making all the girls get naked - so maybe I ain’t an all da way rappa, know what I’m sayin, but I rhyme SLICK on ya, I'm a have to put the Heimlich on ya, pistol whip you, dip you then flip you! Baby come close, let me see how you get loose! And I ain't just layin a verse. I'm sayin DA FACTS.

Rappas and they bitches, was reading a few lyrics, case you didn notice, they FINE bitches hmm-hmm, kinky-like, like it rough, hos ain’t troubled by a lil VI-O-LENCE, hos still like’ em Bad Boys, they grateful fo ‘em coz they be NASTY, they WELL HUNG, they go A FULL FIVE MINUTES NONSTOP, that’s how every chick they bone can't leave the dick alone, so I know it's one of them every time I flip my phone.

That boy must be tired but yeah, this will do it every time girlfriend, you KNOW I can’t lie.

I’m a have to say life’s changed since I started pimpin, yo.

3 Comments:

At 15/12/04 20:36, Blogger paulmonster said...

Here's what you got to do with all those euros:
--buy a gold-tipped cane
--get some fuzzy dice and a cheetah-print cover for your steering wheel
--surround yourself with scantily clad women
--get a diamond fixture for your eyetooth, like Jelly Roll Morton
--pinky rings. lots of them.

 
At 15/12/04 20:44, Blogger Lioness said...

And a willie, you forgot to add, those are phallic diversions, for shame.

 
At 21/12/04 19:10, Blogger CarpeDM said...

You scare me.

Step away from the pimpifier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home