Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Phuck

Urea. The component of the cream I am to apply on my skin, twice daily.

Urea. The chief solid component of mammalian urine; synthesized from ammonia and carbon dioxide and used as fertilizer and in animal feed and in plastics (WordNet 2.0); one of the chief waste products of the body. When the body breaks down food, it uses what it needs and throws the rest away as waste. The kidneys flush the waste from the body in the form of urea, which is in the urine (diabetesindia.com)

Urea. The thing that stings like a motherfucking
Portuguese man o’war, no pun intended.

Urea - Urine. SEE? A bloody waste product. Toxic! Our body has no use for it. Our body makes sure we flush it. We then flush it down, mostly not with whiskey. I get to liberally besmirch myself with it now and hope it will traumatise my psoriasis into leaving. And it hurts LIKE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE. Why don’t I take a shortcut and go straight for the bleach.

Urea. Come
round right after my evening shower and after I get up. You will be treated to the Pink Panther’s brand new dance of pain, and to the Pink Panther’s brand new adaptation, Pamaze: the panting that is supposed to help - but doesn’t.

5 Comments:

At 2/2/05 01:48, Blogger Blog ho said...

Urine on the face is...well, gung ho hygeine.

 
At 2/2/05 03:07, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Going to post pictures?

 
At 2/2/05 03:41, Blogger Lioness said...

Joe, check the Pink Panther category (yes) and look for the You are NOT to post. There's a pic of my hands. Then envision it 10 times worse and you have it, partly. Good luck!

 
At 2/2/05 06:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The barbarisms people have come up with in the name of medicine really shock me. But I have to ask... does it work?

 
At 2/2/05 09:58, Blogger Ana said...

Ouch, that sounds painful. I hope it works!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home