Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Kippur

I have loads of news but will not address any of it today. Today is all abt the Day of Atonement, and atone we must. Yom Kippur starts this evening, and I am getting ready to eat now and then wither and die. Not that I've ever [died from fasting, that is] [or even withered] but every year I become convinced that this is the year that fasting will drive me absolutely batty. I've spoken abt this bfr, it's not that I am not eating, it's that I am TOLD not to. How dare...!

*furball*

So, in the spirit of the holiday, I apologise if I've offended any of you, it wasn't willingly 95% of the time. The remaining 5%... Well, see my second post, I think it was. I truly am sorry that I reserve the right to be bitchy for that means I will eventually end up offending yet another batch of souls by stating that people who [insert as appropriate] and [insert as appropriate] are bleeding gits. If this was you, well, sorry abt that and may I suggest you stop reading or we will meet again next year.

Norway, I apologise for being forced to tell you to go to hell, you and the mare you rode in on, and for not even being bothered to explain.

This is a bit of a disgrace as apologies go - I apologise for that as well.

------------------------------------

[If you are the bleeding git who STILL HAS NOT GOT THE MESSAGE, Yom Kippur or not here we go: I am sorry you still have not got the message. I am sorry that you were vulgar and tried to blame it on me. I am sorry that you then wrote me an excruciating piece of filth and sent it to me hoping it would hurt. I am sorry that you don't seem to understand English but I will try again: STOP BOTHERING* me and my friends. I am sorry that you refused to listen when I abundantly said some things cannot be undone regardless of how much/to how many one whines post-act. I am sorry I no longer think you're a good person for good persons do not act the way you did and that I have therefore no desire to remain your friend. Buck up. BE GONE.

*Don't leave my friends comments; don't send my friends emails; don't leave me comments; don't leave me anonymous comments; don't leave my boyfriend anonymous comments; don't send me emails; don't send me postcards; don't send me letters. ]

13 Comments:

At 12/10/05 19:30, Blogger Udge said...

Ooooh, somebody done that woman wrong. Glad it wasn't me!

 
At 12/10/05 20:17, Blogger brooksba said...

Here's to hoping that your fasting does not drive you batty. I miss you.

About the rest of the post, well said! You'd think pride would take over at some point.

Beijos!

 
At 12/10/05 20:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I'm glad I'm not on your bad side, girl! But I'm quite sure that whatever it is, that this mystery person said or did, your response was WELL-deserved... that's just what I believe!

Oh... and a completely different topic... what was it you suggested I give to Ebony to help her liver heal?? Was it milk-thistle??

 
At 13/10/05 01:52, Blogger CarpeDM said...

You. I love you. You are so cool. I am giggling about the bleeding git. Is that wrong? Should I ask for forgiveness? Nah.

Beijos. Did I mention that I love you? Yes? Okay.

 
At 13/10/05 03:54, Blogger c said...

Note to self: don't get on Johnny's bad side.

Happy Fasting!

 
At 13/10/05 04:39, Blogger Nancy said...

Ahhh...

so THIS is why you are called the lioness....


Roar my lady, roar.

 
At 13/10/05 16:08, Blogger SavtaDotty said...

At last! My knight in shining armor. Go, Lioness, go.

 
At 13/10/05 16:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the fasting, you sexy believer. I was going to torment you with images of delicious food but I got scared.

 
At 13/10/05 16:40, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Yes, don't get on her bad side. And if you do stay out of reach - ooooh. Hope it's not me.

 
At 13/10/05 17:38, Blogger cat said...

Uh yeah... and if you continue to stalk Lioness I'll hunt you down and beat you with a stick.

 
At 14/10/05 07:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the person who asked about milk thistle, I do think milk thistle is good for liver cleansing. I give my parrot a liquid called "Naturade Detoxifying Formula", which contains aloe, milk thistle, dandelion root, and a few other things. It's worked quite well for him, and the severe liver problems he had a year ago are much improved. Not completely gone, but it's getting better.

 
At 14/10/05 15:23, Blogger Anonymous said...

Hope your fasting went over well...

 
At 17/10/05 17:50, Blogger paulmonster said...

Much sympathetic rumbling from my side of the mountains. I Am A Non-Violent Person, but should you ever need a little extra muscle behind your KM ass-whupping abilities, let me know. Well done, Lioness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home