Monday, October 31, 2005

This is your microbiological public service speaking

Hullo.

If you worry abt germs in your home and how to best get rid of them, you have come to the right place.

If you don't worry so much and regularly enjoy bouts of diahrroea, stomach cramps and vomiting, well then, YOU HAVE DEFINITELY COME TO THE RIGTH PLACE. Stick around. [Ha! ]

[QUICK NOTE: I will answer all comments on prEvious post and elaborate further. What I have a hard time understanding, though it delights me for your immune systems - i.e. laughter boosts it - is what you found so funny abt it. Could you point me towards choice sentences? I'd really love to see what SO BLOODY MANY of you are seeing.]

While you're at it, review this. I'm neurotic like that, yes, I am. But chances are I won't die if I step on a nail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home