Tuesday, October 25, 2005

*Singing* I believe the Children are our future UPDATE

Took a break from studying for exam on Frid. to urge those of you with children to consider buying them this fine piece of - of- oooh, words fail me, here are some excerpts from a song so appropriately called Victory:

Soon will come a great war, a bloody but holy day. And after that purging our people will be free, and sing up in the bright skies, a sun for all to see……. Times are very tough now for a proud White man to live.

The women, they’ll smile, on Victory Day. And the children, they’ll laugh and they’ll sing and they’ll play. And the forests will echo our grace, for the brand new dawn of our Race…

You are my brother and in war we proudly sing. Our Cause shall never tire. Our gift to you we bring: A holy creed of Racial purpose, A mighty Race to defend. And when we fly our holy flag Their oppressive reign shall end….

And when we finally conquer, our people will be free. And all across this great land, the bold Truth we shall see. So as we march together, to avoid catastrophe, let’s remember always our sacred Destiny….

Oh, and that other song, what was it called? Ah yes, Aryan Man Awake.

Who sings this? The Children of the Corn, apparently.

Don't forget their DVD, PRUSSIAN BLUE - Blond Hair, Blue Eyes*. I'm sure the title is perfectly innocent and am inordinately proud of my phenotype right now. I so hope the little dahlings get their periods soon so they can start fulfilling the prophecy doing their duty. Can't you tell they'll be über**-fertile already? Yey! *claps hands gleefully*

.

-----------------------------------

* Pay close attention to a) their chosen name b)the header font and c) the little heart over the ii further down - worlds within worlds within worlds, <> A-DO-RA-BLE!!! < /strike >
** HA!

------------------------------

UPDATE: Oh it gets better and better. I made up that prophecy bit up there bcs it seemed, well, fitting. YES IT WAS! And DM pointed me towards this, Hitler Smiley T-Shirt. Caption reads: We thought these T-shirts in particular were funny. By golly who wouldn't! I'm laughing so much I'm near tears.

8 Comments:

At 25/10/05 18:26, Blogger trelif said...

I know!! Utter freaks!! TWINLETS of SATAN. I'm so fricking disgusted by this crap and the 1st Amendment defense. And apparently they have a *following*, which is even more confusing and repugnant. WTF is wrong with these people?? I can't even comprehend how they got so messed up in the head to think the way they do ... and to brainwash and recruit children to further the cause. Achhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

 
At 25/10/05 18:51, Blogger CarpeDM said...

Oh my God. This is horrible. There is a picture of them on their mother's blog modeling Aryan Wear - they thought it was funny. It's a smiley face that looks like Hitler.

Nice.

Do these people ever wonder what is going to happen when they have to deal with Judgement Day? Do they honestly think God is going to say "Hey! Prussian Blue! You rock. I really appreciate how you spread that message of hatred around! That's just what I was going for." Obviously not.

 
At 25/10/05 22:30, Blogger Benjamin said...

Yeah, this is pretty horrifying. Just ... amazing. I've never really "gotten" the whole concept of racism. But then again, I find that I lack any sense of racial identity, any sense of "I am a ______." I wonder if the one leads to the other. If one defines one's self as X, then logically one has at least some sense of "and therefor other's are not X." Differences are then implicit, no? And as a fearful creature inherently (as any struggling-for-survival mammal is, on some level), mankind logically fears differences. "Genetic survival" is a basic motivating force of just about every living creature out there, right?
Or possibly I'm just rambling.


Serious question, because I am unafraid to admit ignorance (and plenty of it there is to admit) -- what's up with the question of zyklon-b residue? And before storm starts -- I'm no denier. I'm just asking if there's legitimate research into that question. Is there really a lack of such coloring? And if so, what's the explanation for it? Anybody?


Meanwhile, to show that the internet is not just horrifying, I share with you Awesometown.

 
At 26/10/05 13:05, Blogger Serialangel said...

God, it's just unbelievable isn't it? You feel naive for thinking that people have moved on and stop being so stupid and narrow minded, but I guess thats the extent of people's cowardice when times get hard. But to use children like that...I wonder what they think of Martin Luther King and the late great Rosa Parks? Just wondering.

 
At 26/10/05 18:36, Blogger Diana said...

Whoa. And the shirts. And all that.

Nothing else to say. Just trying not to spew.

 
At 26/10/05 20:04, Blogger Emanuel Ben-Zion said...

There's no need to worry babe, those are lil'sad men. Few feet for a bunch of land and sea. Worry about the arabs and Bush. Let them sing. Free world free speech sis. And if they annoy you there's always your krav mag moves to kick their asses.

 
At 26/10/05 20:23, Blogger brooksba said...

Too scary. I get free speech and all, but I worry about propaganda and spreading intolerance.

 
At 27/10/05 20:54, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Oh - the local DJs were talking about them yesterday (not in a nice way). Can't follow your link - get the message 'access blocked -
The Websense category "Racism and Hate" is filtered.
Wish it was filtered off the earth not just my company network access.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home