Monday, November 14, 2005

A woman after my own heart

The squeamish among you may wish to skip it. The squeamish AND curious among you - well, no need to blame me is there but let the comment fest commence anyway. [Aliteration, I know! Sophistication is the Pride's new motto.] The others may understand why I find it so instantly gratifying, I used to do it in Israel every once in a while when I was volunteering at the clinic. LOVE IT and can't wait to do it again - LOADS!

[Oh, someone I know won 200 E and came back feeling as stupid and ignorant as I did last week. Must be a game show feature.]


7 Comments:

At 14/11/05 18:14, Blogger CarpeDM said...

Why, why do I not listen to you? Why?

You may want to add that squeamish, curious people who happen to be on lunch will really regret clicking that link.

Yours in nausea.

Beijos!

Oh, I find it funny that the last two letters of the word verification word is md.

 
At 14/11/05 19:02, Blogger Diana said...

Oh, poor, poor pup!

 
At 14/11/05 19:34, Blogger Serialangel said...

As part of the curious group, I loved it - I want to show it to my younger cousins and scared them into brushing their damn teeth. I'm glad the doggy is feeling better now!

 
At 14/11/05 20:09, Blogger Vetmommy said...

Hey, thanks for the link!

 
At 14/11/05 20:48, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

And what will he do with his 200? At least you both won something. Come to Vegas and lose it all.

 
At 14/11/05 20:49, Blogger brooksba said...

I didn't find the pictures that bad, but then I'm not that squeamish. I feel so bad for the dog and I'm so glad that he (or she) was able to get help from VetMommy.

I know that Loverboy didn't think he won that much, but any amount of funds on a game show is worth it. And you'll get to watch him on the telly! What is the game show like? I'm not familiar with it.

Miss you! Beijos!

 
At 16/11/05 19:19, Blogger Agent Sierra said...

So time to schedule that dental for my dog then.... I can't possibly imagine why a pet owner would allow their pet's teeth to get that way.

Makes me angry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home