Friday, February 03, 2006

Bugger her.

Noorster tagged me. Meh. Just wrote 1 exam and 1 test, got 18/20 in the test, am sure failed exam so bugger that too. Don't even know how the others went, no grades yet. Meh. So, boringly as it is:

Four jobs I've had in my life:

1. Animal keeper (penguins and alcids mostly)
2. Ethology researcher (bottlenose dolphins)
3. Student jobs
4. Proofreader and translator, still at it

Four movies I can watch over and over again:

1. Matrix
2. The 5th Element
3. Au revoir, les enfants [Louis Malle]
4. Four Weddings and a Funeral and the likes (Bridget Jones, Love Actually, Pride and Prejudice, etc)

Two places I have lived IN:

1. Lisbon. Eh.
2. Germany
3. Israel, Kibbutz H.
4. Israel, Eilat

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. CSI
2. The Gilmore Girls
3. Anything by Dr. Winston/BBC Documentaries (e.g. Child of Our Times, Human Instinct, The Human Body)
4. Vet/rehab/medical shows

5. Cheating now, must add: Stargate (SG), love it love it love it, and also Firefly (love it love it love it) and Andromeda.; and What Not To Wear, BRITISH version w those 2 goddesses. *sigh*


Four places I have been TO on holiday:

1. London + Paris + Southern Germany + Liechstenstein (Liechstenstein, eh, London, ab fave]

2. Morocco, all over
3. USA, NY + New Haven
4. Canada, Montreal + GTA

5. OH OH! Brazil, must include Brazil, bloody brilliant! Brazilian men don't hurt none.

Four websites I visit daily:

Daily? Sad.

1. Technical websites (don't ask)
2. Gmail for latest news on exam-related thingies (don't ask)

Meh.

3 Comments:

At 3/2/06 20:15, Blogger brooksba said...

I'm a bit confused as to why there are a couple of different posts, but I like it!

I hope you are surviving and that the exams are over soon. The test where you got 18/20 is a passer, right?

 
At 4/2/06 16:37, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Sigh, you're so interesting. 18/20 is nothing to sneeze at, either.

And Morocco! I'm so jealous. But I guess for someone in Portugal it's like driving across a state or two over here and not terribly exotic of a destination. But I have a book with Morocco pictures and it's gorgeous.

 
At 8/2/06 17:51, Blogger CarpeDM said...

Ooh! The 5th Element? That's one of my favorite movies too! Oh, the beauty of Bruce Willis with blonde hair and in orange.

Good luck with the rest of the exams, bloody torture that they are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home