Thursday, February 03, 2005

Survivors found on an island? Anyone?

Has anyone been able to read anything abt the 9 survivors found on an island off Banda Aceh? I have googled myself to death and the stupid thing refuses, REFUSES to give me any links of worth. You'd think it would be headlines! Or has it been too long and we've moved on? Probably old news. I'm so happy for them and their families, what a fucking miracle!

SEE WHY?

---------------------------

UPDATE: Aaron gave me this link. I wish this whole thing were just an entry in his Encyclopaedia Erratica.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3/2/05 14:26, Blogger Ana said...

How come I didn't know this? It can't possibly be old news already!! Or maybe Casa Pia and Apito Dourado are just too fucking important right now (sorry but I'm pissed).

 
At 3/2/05 14:59, Blogger Lioness said...

That's why I can't be bothered to watch the news anymore, it's just depressing and who needs that information anyway. I used to watch them religiously, my life's much better now. But there's noting abt it, not even on the BBC, WTF?

 
At 3/2/05 15:09, Blogger Kristin said...

I've heard nothing about that. Very screwed up. It should have been HUGE news.

 
At 3/2/05 17:25, Blogger Aaron said...

Hi,

I had a look and found this report from yesterday on the BBC website:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4230821.stm

A x

 
At 3/2/05 17:42, Blogger Lioness said...

Aaron, you're a sweetie, thanks! DON'T be a stranger, I love to hear from you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home