Friday, August 05, 2005

"And the enemy was within us"

Am back, somewhat rested, more than a bit tanned, soaked full of sand, sun and ocean.

Am in no mood to talk abt light stuff bcs of this. Am in no mood to talk, period. May he rot in whatever hell exists for people like him, the bloody pig. Am happy he's dead, too bad he didn't die sooner. What a waste of breath. The magnificent ones are killed by tsunamis and people like him roam the earth freely and concoct obscene ways to - oh go read it, can't even talk abt it anymore. Read David.

Off to the synagogue now for Kabbalat Shabbat. Can't wait, need some cleansing NOW.

7 Comments:

At 5/8/05 20:21, Blogger Diana said...

My fervent hope is that he is faced with the full force of the anguish and horror his actions have wrought. That would be a good hell. Just to feel that forever. How truly wrong and horrible you are.

 
At 5/8/05 20:31, Blogger c said...

Ugh.

*changing subject to make you happier*

So, about the Half-Blood Prince...I just listened to it, after having read it, and I have come to some conclusions regarding the death. I don't think it's permanent. And I don't think I would have caught the implications of certain things had I not been *listening* to the book, instead of reading it.

 
At 5/8/05 22:15, Blogger cat said...

That is indeed awful...

I hope your holiday was blissful however and sorry your return was blemished by bad news.

 
At 6/8/05 01:30, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Sad, sad, sad. Just as bad as a common suicide bomber blowing himself up in Netanya.

 
At 6/8/05 10:21, Blogger brooksba said...

I thought I had commented before. I guess I didn't.

This news is sad. Maybe that is all I can say. I'll never understand why people feel the need to hurt others, no matter what beliefs they may have.

 
At 6/8/05 13:52, Blogger CarpeDM said...

This is horrible. I agree with you, I hope he rots in hell. Bastard.

I am hoping you had a good time other than this. Love you.

 
At 7/8/05 11:45, Blogger lila said...

Very sad :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home